Casa Clubs is looking for an enthusiastic Breakfast and After School Club Team Leader to bring energy and vibrancy to their activity clubs.
Breakfast and After School Club Team Leader
Basingstoke - RG22 5BB
Start Date 2nd September 2022
Part time, Permanent Position (Term Time Only)
Breakfast Clubs 7.30am-9am and After School Club 3pm-6pm
£10.50 - £12.00 Dependent on Experience
+ Excellent Benefits & Career Progression Opportunities.
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Casa Clubs offer high quality, affordable, active and fun out of school care for children aged 4-12 years old. We offer breakfast, after school and holiday clubs across Hampshire and Surrey. All of our clubs are Ofsted registered and inspected. Our aim is to provide opportunities for the individual child to achieve his or her potential in a fun, friendly, safe and caring play environment.
Our staff are suitably qualified, passionate, dedicated lots of fun and always make sure children receive the best possible play opportunities and have a great time!
We are now looking for a Breakfast and Afterschool Club Team Leader to join our talented team.
Hours Available: Breakfast club times: 7:30 - 9am, Afterschool Club 3-6pm. Candidates must be able to cover both shifts.
* Running a small team providing childcare for children aged 4-11 years.
* Ensuring that you and your team create and provide a stimulating, fun, age appropriate play space every day.
* Setting up and packing away both club settings each day inside and outside, ensuring resources are correctly stored and put away.
* Cleaning and sterilising of toys and equipment.
* Serving breakfast in the morning and a snack in the afternoon, washing up and the food hygiene management.
* Planning and providing creative, active, stimulating and fun activities for all children of all ages.
* Carrying out appraisals, supervisions, team training and inductions, including conducting a half termly meeting with your team.
* Completing all administration required at the club.
* Keeping an up to date equipment list.
* Implementing a EYFS keyperson system for our reception children, ensuring observations are carried out and that all staff are carrying out this effectively.
* Collecting resources and shopping from the head office at least once per week.
* Assist in developing policies and practices to ensure the club is continually develops and improves.
* Attending school fayres when required to promote the club and support the school.
* Working in partnership with management, colleagues, parents, schools and other regulatory bodies.
* Reliable and Organised.
* Polite and able to deal with people at all levels.
* Confident and able to multi task.
* Creative, Energetic, enthusiastic and fun.
* Dynamic and self-motivated.
* Willing to undertake ongoing self-development and training.
* Comfortable lifting and carrying equipment.
Skills & Experience:
* Management/Team Leader Experience preferred.
* Childcare experience an advantage.
* Level 3 in Play Work, Childcare or similar an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
* Car Owner and Driver.
50% off childcare (children must be aged 4-12 years to attend).
Training and CPD - ongoing professional development.
Staff Socials throughout the year.
Please Note: This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Safeguarding and Training:
This company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Due to safer recruitment practices, we ask all applicants to complete our application form once short listed. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a full enhanced DBS check.
You will be required to attend a training weekend before starting work with us and all required training must be completed before starting work.
How to apply for the Breakfast and After School Club Team Leader role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Children's Club Leader, School Club Leader, Activity Club Leader, After School Club Assistant, Child minder, Child Care Assistant, Child Development Coordinator, Kids Activities Coordinator, Playwork Leader, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Teacher, Classroom Assistant, Teachers, Ta's, HLTA's, Nursery Practitioner, Sports Coach, Drama Teacher