Account Manager / Client Services Manager
A rapidly growing Web/Marketing agency in Hampshire is looking for an Account Manager/Client Service Manager who can contribute to a forward thinking and progressive agency.
The Account Manager role is office based; therefore, we are looking for candidates that can work within the office 2 - 3 days per week minimum.
Candidates need to be passionate about working on a variety of projects and be involved in the full project cycle, including tender stage through to invoicing. Ideally, we want someone with Agency experience, however happy to consider others.
- Managing multiple projects
- Client facing and interacting at all levels.
- Proposal writing, budgeting and planning.
- Upselling to existing clients.
- Develop strategic skills.
- Continually seek brand-building opportunities to overcome obstacles.
- Lead creative and account teams in the development of breakthrough creative to ensure high-quality agency output, reflective of a consistently superior creative product.
- Have a good understanding of digital.
- Conduct face to face meetings including presentations.
- Manage client expectations.
- Identify new business and organic growth opportunities.
- Provide the lead on pitches.
This Account Manager role will suit someone who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge as an Account Manager within a very successful and growing team.
It is essential that all candidates have first class communication skills - both written and verbal. Candidates will be very enthusiastic and have a desire to succeed.
For more information, please contact Graham Feegan
Key Words: Account Manager, Account Director, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Client Services Manager.