Position DescriptionMoma Title:
12 monthsOnsite Working Schedule:
Regular Office Schedule (8 hour, 5 days per week)Bonus:
- Marketing Research and Analysis:
- Coordinate and develop externally shareable, thought leadership playbooks and decks, summarising insights about core topics for a B2B audience in the retail and eCommerce ecosystem across Europe.
- Lead market research by analysing data and insights from external sources. Identify key findings and leverage them to build externally relevant narratives.
- Work with external research agencies and partners to develop relevant analysis for selected industry verticals and countries in Europe.
- Content Marketing:
- Develop marketing assets and collaterals to position a product and a brand across Europe.
- Lead the creation of marketing narratives and sales collaterals (e.g. success studies, industry and product narratives), partnering with localization teams, sales and regional product experts.
- Leverage the team's Content Management System (CMS) to create and update external content on the team's website.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns:
- Collaborate with partners, agencies and regional cross-functional teams to create and deliver marketing campaigns for a B2B audience (e.g. email marketing, direct mail).
- Support the Marketing's team performance measurement and analysis initiatives to unlock insights from aggregated customer data.
- Candidate will be working closely with other FTEs, and reporting to an FTE
- UK Work permit
- Degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience particularly on market research and analysis, content marketing, product positioning, developing brand assets and collaterals for sales teams, online and offline customer acquisition and engagement, marketing campaigns design and end-to-end management.
- Superb analytical skills and comfortable analysing and interpreting data.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple agencies at the same time.
- Experience in creating and launching cross-functional marketing campaigns for B2B audiences.
- Good communication and presentation skills, including the ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Entrepreneurial approach to work with ambiguity and in a very fast-changing environment.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in B2B customer engagement campaign design for large merchants and/or small businesses
- Experience leading the execution of digital and in-person events, including content creation and managing timelines, objectives, resources, budgets and alignment with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Track record of leading marketing strategies, activities/campaigns across multiple markets.
- Strong stakeholders' management skills with experience working across multiple cross-functional teams.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.