Digital Change Manager - £500 - £550 Per Day Inside IR35 - Hybrid - Contract - London Your new company
A Non-departmental public body in charge of national tourism is looking for a Digital change manager to manage the change plan, establish, develop, and nurture the change network.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The Senior Digital Change Manager will manage the change plan, and help establish, develop, and nurture the change network.
- Help lead and champion change across the organisation and help embed change management tools and best practice that enable change to be delivered more effectively.
- Help develop and implement new and consistent ways of working across technology and processes used to manage digital channels and products, enabling teams to use these effectively.
- Help drive cultural change around the thinking and ways of working associated with digital products and services.
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience as a change manager with a track record of successfully implementing change and strategy in complex, multi-channel environments.
- Experience of Agile delivery, working on projects in Waterfall/Agile hybrid environments, and up to date knowledge of related tools and techniques.
- Experience managing online content including planning, strategy, and optimisation, and familiar with content and asset management systems. Solid understanding of best practice principles across digital services, content, user experience design, accessibility, and usability.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This is great opportunity to help and join a fantastic team in their aims to transform their organisation.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.