Are you an Early Years Teacher who is inspiring, nurturing and creative? Then please keep reading, you wouldn't want to miss out on this opportunity!
Academics are working with some fantastic Primary Schools on The Wirral, who are keen for EYFS Teacher's to join their team, and encourage the progression and achievements of the children.
The ideal EYFS Teacher:
- Excellent behavioural management and teaching skills
- UK teaching experience
- Strong understanding of early year's curriculum
- Hold QTS or EYTS
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (desirable but not essential as we can assist you with obtaining this)
- High expectations in terms of child progression and achievements in terms of early learning goals.
- Adaptable teaching styles
What we can offer you:
- Opportunities to gain paid classroom experience
- Brilliant work life balance, longer term and flexible roles catered to your own responsibilities and requirements in and out of work.
- full/part time positions
- Competitive weekly pay
- Genuine refer a friend scheme
- Continued support from own personal consultant
- Explore different schools, find the right environment for you
If you're interested please apply and attach your CV or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a ring and we'd be more than happy to assist. We would love to hear from you soon!