Country Credit Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a global organisation based in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire as a Country Credit Manager.
Salary and benefits:
- £45,000 - 50,000 depending on experience
- Company car
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Approving or declining credit requests within delegated credit authority in a timely manner
- Assisting in the preparation of credit applications exceeding established authority
- Recommending where appropriate an alternative credit option
- Ensuring credit decisions comply with policies, procedures and guidelines
- Managing the credit organisation and all the credit processes in-country
- Managing and motivating a relatively small team
- Managing the Wholesale Touch Audit process
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Confident, pro-active and highly organised.
- Ability to manage the conflict.
- Multiple years of experience undertaking risk decision and / or underwriting commercials loans.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial statements
- Degree educated ideally in Banking, Finance, Economics or similar
- Post-graduate or professional qualification desirable but not essential (i.e. CICM, CIMA, ACCA).
- Good level of written and verbal communication.
- Clean driving licence and willingness to occasionally stay away from home as and when required (3-4 times a year).
- This is a 3+2 hybrid job position (3 x office, 2 x work from home).