Team Leader - DaysLocation:
Dibden PurlieuContract Type:
Part Time, 24 hrs per week - Permanent ContractPay:
£12.50 phMploy Healthcare are working with a lovely Nursing home situated a short stroll from the village of Dibden Purlieu, within easy reach of Hythe and its ferry crossing to Southampton. The home has 41 light and airy rooms, all with their own en-suites and benefiting from stunning views of the gardens, an acre of wood and terraced gardens.The company are always looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to peoples' lives. You will be working alongside a supportive team and will be passionate about providing the best possibly support to the elderly residents. The location is perfect for those who live local to Dibden, however if you live near Lymington or Southampton, there are direct bus routes that stop right outside the home, for those who do not drive. Healthcare experience is required. Level 3 Qualification (or equivalent) in Adult Care or similar qualifications with transferable units.The Role:
- You will work alongside the Registered Nurse to ensure the smooth running of the shift
- Responsible for allocating break times
- Work alongside the team to provide the support required to ensure the best quality of care
- Assessing residents on a daily basis using National Early Warning Signs (NEWS)
- Undertaking clinical interventions, which you have been deemed competent to undertake
- Ensuring accurate record keeping at all times
- Make contact with relevant health care professions to support the health and wellbeing of the residents
- Administering medication in line with NICE guidance
- Lead handovers for all staff
- Act as a complaints champion, ensuring the organisations complaints policy is adhered to
- Assist in the pre-admission assessment for perspective residents. Once completed you will then support a smooth transition into the home.
To apply for this role, you can apply through Indeed or call for more information.
- Paid lunch breaks, including a feel meal provided on duty (hot or cold)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Up to 28 days holiday, pro rata
- Store discount Card
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid DBS Checks
- Career progression pathways
- Reward & Recognition schemes.