August Clarke is recruiting for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join a Hedge End based client, as a permanent employee. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience as part of a collaborative team. No previous experience is needed, just a desire to learn and undertake your AAT studies.
Duties will include:
- To assist with the purchase ledger and administrative tasks within the company
- Processing weekly sales income and dealing with relevant queries
- Processing and reconciling financial transactions
- Processing weekly reports
- Financial analysis
- Invoice queries
- College leaver educated to A level or (or equivalent)
- Math's and English GCSEs grades 5 or above.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and hard working
What's on offer
- Salary of £18,000 per annum plus benefits
- AAT evening course fees paid for by the employer
- Working week: Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5:00pm.
- Free onsite parking
- Office based role
Interviews will take place in person next week and the position is available to start in July 2022.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency. We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees, clients and candidates equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, , age, marital or civil partnership status or disability. Due to the high volume of CVs received we do not provide individual feedback on applications. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful. For further feedback please contact us directly.