We are looking for a Registered Care Manager with at least 2 years experience. To be responsible for the well being, emotional and social needs of the people who use our service.
- To enable people who use our services to live in a manner similar to their usual home life.
- To ensure that high standards of resident care are maintained at all times.) To be responsible for the internal organisation and management of the Home.
- To promote and maintain excellent communications with all internal and external agencies.
- To ensure all prospective residents have a thorough pre-admission assessment completed, by a skilled and experienced individual, and that the Home is able to meet the residents needs prior to admission.
- To ensure people who use our services receive the highest standards of person-centred care appropriate to their assessed needs.. To ensure care plans are completed for all people who use our services, regularly reviewed and audited.
To act as expert in the clinical field for care staff in accordance with the Skills for Care Code of Conduct for Health and Social Care Workers, and other National Guidelines and Standards. Medication
.To ensure there is a strict control of recording, ordering and the return of medication to the Pharmacy in accordance with company policies and national guidelines. To audit MARs sheets, and administration practices, and develop action plans following the audits. To report all medication incident/errors immediately to the GP or other Health Professional, and complete a thorough investigation. Health and Safety
To ensure maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment.To maintain Infection Control procedures and monitor that these are adhered to at all times. Management
To assume overall responsibility for the maintenance of the Home. Deploy staff efficiently in relation to care duties to be covered. To ensure compliance with CQC and all other statutory requirements. To provide guidance, Support and training to all staff. Salary £40 - £45 k 40 hours per week .
It is a beautiful Residential Home based in Dartford Kent with s great support team. Benefits include : Ongoing development and training . Flexible working patterns to suit work life balance . 5.6 weeks annual leave . Well being health checks . Email or call today for more details.