Radiant Post Production is not only one of the UK's top 50 Post Production Houses, but also a recipient of the Broadcast Best Places to Work award for 2022. We have an extensive and diverse client list that means we work across Post Production Factual, Documentary & Entertainment programs for both UK and International Broadcasters, as well as SVOD streaming services. With a reputation for unparalleled service, we strive to deliver every project in collaboration with our clients.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our accounts team at our friendly and dynamic companies, Rapid Pictures and Radiant Post Production. The successful applicant will be working closely with the Financial Control and Accounts Receivable Assistant.
3 days/24 hours a week
Flexible Hours working from home (1 day a week required in office)
To be responsible for our accounts payable automationsystem for both PO orders and supplier Invoices which will include:
- Ensuring all supplier Invoices are managed via the system
- Auto capture has correctly captured the Invoice data
- Coding invoices to correct general ledger account
- Export invoices over to the main accounts system when approved.
Deal with all supplier queries that arise.
Complete applications for credit accounts with new suppliers
Manage and process the credit card purchases, sending out statements to company card holders each month ensuring paper work is returned for posting in good time.
Managing and accounting for petty cash expenditure.
Create internal charge invoices and then run them through the automation system for sign off.
Knowledge and experience
Application must have experience in some or all of the following areas.
- At least 4 Years' experience in a bookkeeping role.
- Quickbooks accounting software
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Beanwork or similar A/P automation software would be an advantage but not essential