Weekend Care ManagerSALARY:
£12,759 per annum BENEFITS:
Contributory Pension Scheme,plus 28 days holiday
(Including Bank Holidays) and other benefits detailed belowHOURS:
Sat & Sun 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. 14 hours per weekLOCATION:
CR0 1HAJOB TYPE
: PermanentCLOSING DATE:
Mon 20th June 2022 (In the event we receive a high amount of applications, we reserve the right to close the job earlier than the initial closing date).
Eldon Housing Associationis anestablished and well-respected provider of supported housing, providing care and support to our residents in our extra care sheltered schemes through our passionate, caring, and professional onsite care team.
We are looking for likeminded Weekend Manager to join us to be the responsible person to ensure that the objectives of the Scheme are met as well as the operational and management policies are adhered to. You will be required to provide a supportive environment and ensure the physical, mental and social wellbeing of our tenants.
The successful applicant will have:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care qualified or higher
- Experience of working with the elderly in a Senior Position in a supported Housing or Residential Care environment and buildings
- Ability to deal calmly with emergencies
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to use computer
All applicants must have a caring and sensitive personality and ability to demonstrate compassion and empathy to caring for older people.Our Benefits include:
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1000 per year on your routine healthcare costs.
- Employee Advice Line, offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors.
- Reward Me Now membership (exclusive discounts),
- Employee Recognition Schemes, including Employee Excellence Award and additional holiday for qualifying service.
- A comprehensive induction and training programme with on-going development.
- Genuine career development opportunities for someone with the right attitude.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Eldon Housing is committed to Equality & Diversity
Upon receipt of your application, we will process your data for recruitment purposes only. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled. We cannot estimate the time period but when that period is over, we will either delete your data or inform you that we will keep it on record for future roles