Job Title: finance officer Location: SheffieldPay Rate : £14.00 p/h
Aspion are currently recruiting for a Finance Officer for a charity in Sheffield.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation which works with vulnerable people from all walks of life to make life changes and help people into better situations.
To provide an efficient support service to the finance function, providing sales invoicing , debtor management banking and cash flow reporting along with other accounting responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will take the lead role in all aspects of sales invoicing, VAT related allocations, & HMRC claims.
The candidate will need to have a minimum level 4 AAT and have experience in a busy sales ledger role preferably in a Charity organisation.Duties
- Manage all monthly bank reconciliations for all company bank accounts to ensure CA accounting system and any anomalies reported in a timely manner.
- To provide timely cash flow reporting to ensure company cash is managed and drawdowns communicated in a timely manner.
- Ensure all income is accounted for, invoiced, reconciled, and managed withing the company accounting system in a timely manner.
- To manage a variety of monthly, quarterly, annual accounting tasks to ensure accurate Financial Management Reporting.
- Processing and allocation of all Bank & Credit Card Income
- Responsible for aged debtor review and credit control.
This is an immediate role starting on a temporary basis however could lead to a permanent post for the right candidate.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.