My Client, an agency with borderless creativity, are on the hunt for someone to join their team to work on an well-known, fast moving retail client, with several portfolio brands.
Social and content has never been more important. Showing up authentically, with intention, across social platforms helps brands connect with their audiences. It helps them to sell and serve better. Strategy in this space is fast evolving and they want to make sure they are bringing best on class thinking to their client and sharing it internally too.Details:
- Someone who brings true leadership in social and content - is visionary about what's next across for brands across the platforms and is truly excited by the potential
- Has experience of best-in-class hand-on delivery of campaigns for fast paced brands in social (this role is specifically for retail and that sector experience would be ideal)
- Understands and can clearly map out the roles for social across paid, owned and earned and who can effectively work with a comms strategist / media agency to detail this for clients
- Can work with an overarching creative idea and translate that into a brief for relevant content across social platforms
- Can work with a brand strategy and ensure that content developed for a social-environments also delivers against brand objectives
- Puts the consumer at the heart of any response using data and story-telling
- Has an expert understanding how Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) work and keeps knowledge on current formats and tactics up to date.
Rate:£400-450 per day Outside IR35Duration:3 MonthsStart: ASAPHybrid working 3:2 days in office - Central London