Finance AnalystNorthamptonImmediate start - long term role£18p/h-£20p/h
Duties to include;
- To support all Balance Sheet areas assigned ensuring they are fully understood, reconciled, and reported in line with monthly deadlines. Including highlighting all risk and opportunities in a timely manner and ensuring strong governance is always upheld.
- To support the finance team on month end activities as well as generating financial reports for the assigned stakeholders.
- To support the team requests in relation to SOX testing and audit queries, to meet Group SOX testing deadlines and to achieve a clean audit report.
- To work with the Financial Controller to identify key Finance process improvements required and support with the transformation of automating transactional areas.
- Assist FPA Controller and the control and compliance manager with ad hoc financial analysis as required.
If you are interested in this role please contact
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.