We're looking for a Lead Digital Project Manager, with agency-side experience to help lead a fantastic agency, their team and clients towards crafting exceptional E-commerce websites on Adobe Commerce platform (formerly Magento).On a 3 month contract, you'll be:
Their perfect person
- Scoping project requirements, preparing budgets and liaising on delivery and commercial matters with clients.
- Managing client expectations and prioritisation's in line with their business goals and vision.
- Developing detailed project plans; collaborating with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects and monitor progress across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Assisting in team planning, prioritisation and sprint goal selection (experience using Jira is a plus).
- Delivering quality work consistently: working with our teams to encourage continuous improvement; creating a safe space for genuine feedback and idea generation.
- Champion ongoing process improvement initiatives and implement best practices.
- Be a trusted advisor on all aspects of e-commerce: understanding third-party e-commerce platforms and integrations, championing best practices and innovative approaches as appropriate.
- Drive positive working relationships via effective communication and documentation for both clients and internal teams.
- Has Adobe Commerce or Magento experience (beneficial).
- Holds an ability to inspire and lead teams towards best-in-class digital strategy and website executions.
To be considered please send your CV and samples of your work over for immediate consideration.