On behalf of our reputable client Remedicare Staffing are searching for an experienced and qualified Senior Care Assistant / Care Team Leader on Days or Nights to join their 30 bedded Residential Home based in Woking.
Ref No. PK47350 - Senior Care Assistant
Our client is an independent, family-owned care company, providing high standards of care to elderly clients. They have a great reputation in the industry with strong community links including with other healthcare professionals and their highly-trained team offers a dedicated service with an ethos of person-centred care at the forefront. The CQC report is rated Good in all areas and the home underwent an extensive renovation only a few years ago meaning a state of the art, modern interior whilst retaining an attractive period exterior.
* Hourly rate - £12.50 per hour
* Contracted hours - 24, 36 or 48 hours per week
* Shifts - Days or Nights (8am-8pm, 8pm-8am)
The successful candidate will need to have a clean DBS and be able to provide two employment references
As a Senior Care Assistant / Care Team Leader you'll be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication. This role will also give you the opportunity to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, committed to delivering exceptional, high quality care and has a strong attention to detail.
Duties and responsibilities for the Senior Care Assistant:
* As a Senior HCA you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
* You will be leading a team, offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication.
* You will be enabling our residents to remain as independent as possible.
* Provide leadership and the highest level of support to the team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
* Ensure consistent application of company policies, procedures and to promote the aims and values of organisation
Senior Carer Requirements:
* NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care
* Medication trained
* Previous experience with elderly/dementia clients
* Positive approach to work
For more information on this Senior Care Assistant / Care Team Leader please call Phil King on (phone number removed)