After an incredibly successful year in 2020, a truly integrated, creative, healthcare communications agency is looking for an account manager to join their fast-growing team in London (as many or as few days in the office as you choose but you need to be in the UK for tax reasons).
Renowned globally for the variety of healthcare work they do with cutting edge treatments and therapies, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to come aboard. One day you may be working on the latest med-tech campaign and the next working on a first stage oncology drug trial. Having unprecedented success and showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon, you will be part of one of the biggest and best growth stories in the industry! They also have some of the longest standing relationships with their clients, as a result of the high-quality marketing and communications campaigns they produce, so this is a great name to have on your CV.
Essentially, you must have worked in a creative healthcare communications agency and want to get hands on in a collaborative team. Digital experience will be a major advantage. The vast majority of projects include OTC, pharma and med-tech: mammograms, scanners and wearable tech to name a few. If you have the passion and desire for the most innovative and cutting-edge work that will change lives, then this one is for you.
The account manager's responsibilities:
- Day to day contact with healthcare clients, keeping them happy as well as making sure to deliver projects on time.
- Management of more junior members of team and an ambassador for best practice.
- Proactive in all elements of delivery of projects, communicating deadlines and successful project management.
- Helpful in securing business wins, you will be a confident presenter and get hands on in pitching and business presentations.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have come from an integrated healthcare communications background, and has at least 2-3 years' experience serving healthcare clients.
- An affinity for the med-tech landscape, they will also consider those that have come from a medical devices company or background.
- Naturally curious, collaborative and thrives working as part of a team.
- A forward thinker, who can anticipate client needs, solutions focused and unafraid to speak up and present ideas.
Career development opportunities are mapped out and the benefits are very generous! Get in touch to find out more.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!