This is a superb opportunity to join a busy and growing business based in Rochester.
It would be an excellent opportunity for someone bright, enthuastic and keen to set foot in the world of finance/ accountancy.
Right from the off, you shall be involved in:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales Ledger
- Cash Allocations
But, as the company have ambitous plans, this role will become involved in more general/ varied finance duties in time.
The ideal candidate for this role, WILL:
- Have SOME basic accounting experience (desirable not essential)
- Ideally be an AAT studier (desirable not essential)
- Possess a desire to progress within accountancy (essential)
- Already have a good theoretical understanding of finance
- Have a good academic record (essential)
- Be sharp, switched-on and quick to learn (essential)
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Good future progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work within a growing and ambitious business
- Free parking on-site
- Work-from-home opportunities for one day per week
- Support with AAT studies
If this does sound like a position you'd be interested in, then please apply for this position right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.