An industry leading, multinational services business is looking to recruit a BI Senior Manager. London/Hybrid. 6 months contract (Outside IR35).
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the BI Senior Manager will be primarily responsible for the successful development of Commercial BI tools and enhancing data integrity. The BI Senior Manager will partner with various stakeholders to drive a reporting transformation across the Group bringing data insights to life and leading to actionable change.
BI Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Building a profile of data and data storytelling assets across the business. This includes data governance, the insights revealed by data analytics, and actions that should follow the data analyses.
- Drives and oversees commercial initiatives focusing on key organisational metrics to provide management and internal stakeholders visibility into data-driven insights
- Responsible for the build, maintenance, and improvement of existing business intelligence and analytics tools across cross-functional teams.
- Plan and oversee business readiness and adoption activities of data-driven commercial tools within the business
- Management of a team of analysts and a developer
- Able to successfully manage a project delivery plan
- Minimum 5 years' senior leadership experience across business intelligence and data analysis functions
- Knowledge and fluency with best practice across BI reporting infrastructure
- Strong business acumen, must be solutions driven, customer focused
- Problem solving and analytical mindset
- Strong communication and ability to influence internal stakeholders whilst demonstrating a flexible approach
- Power BI experience essential
- SQL database experience essential
- Microsoft D365 experience advantageous
This constitutes an excellent assignment for someone looking for a role where they can make a mark and deliver meaningful change whilst working within a fast growing, very successful company with ambitious plans for the future.
Select benefits include:Highly competitive daily rate from £850+ per day 6 months contractHybrid working