My client are a leading brand activation agency and they are looking for an experience Account Manager to join their dynmic team.
They are offering part remote for this exciting role!
Working in partnership with their clients, they win fans for brands, wherever they are, with a unique mix of sampling, experiential and influencer marketing. Their campaigns engage the right consumers with powerful brand interactions - at home, in-store, out of home or online.
They apply 20+ years of marketing experience to successfully deliver their clients' requirements, across sectors including FMCG, health and beauty, luxury goods, retail and technology. Their Head Office is based in Maidenhead and they also have sites in Manchester, Welwyn Garden City and Colnbrook.
The focus of the Account Manager will be to manage a portfolio of clients and deliver revenue on marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You will be responsible for project managing the campaign through creating, planning, budgeting, implementing and evaluating all scheduled activity. This will also entail reporting and analysing on performance at the completion of the campaign.
Essential accountabilities as their Account Manager:
* Submit comprehensive creative briefs and provide support to junior colleagues in this area.
* Understand their creative process, 'TACCL'.
* Discuss creative concepts with clients with the support of Creative/Line manager.
Account Handling as their Account Manager:
* Take responsibility for managing multiple campaigns effectively and profitably by planning for and organising all areas relevant to execution.
* Understand client briefs with metrics for success and KPIs.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders on an account, ensuring regular client contact (combination of F2F and email).
* Be a confident presenter, thoroughly understanding the content and able to respond to questions.
* Be able to diplomatically challenge client and internal departments.
* Deputise for line manager as needed.
* Display confidence and knowledge of your accounts.
* Work closely with internal departments to ensure timescales/budgets are met on all campaigns.
* Act as a key point of contact to oversee the delivery of correct and completed client work to schedule, managing SLAs, turnaround times and campaign costs with client.
* Lead day-to-day management of client deliverables and successful closure of any issues.
Qualifications, knowledge & experience as their Account Manager:
* A degree, or equivalent in a relevant subject
* Project Management experience
* Experience of coaching and mentoring peers / junior colleagues
* Excellent written and spoken English skills in order to write campaign reports and training documents, and deliver solid presentations.
* Ideally have experience as a Campaign Manager / Account Manager in a similar client or agency environment
* Excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise conflicting deadlines and work across multiple fast-moving projects with multiple clients as their Account Manager
* Experience managing day-to-day client relationships with the ability to carefully manage expectations, resolve issues as they arise, and build excellent working relationships, providing a credible and valuable point of view
* Good understanding of campaign reporting and analysis and strong financial acumen as their Account Manager
* High level of IT literacy (MS Office, in particular Excel) including ability to analyse data, use spreadsheets and produce reports
* Demonstrate the ability to think beyond the immediate execution as their Account Manager
* Always strive and maintain best in class client service
* Passion for what you do - a self-starter with a can-do attitude
* Ability to self-manage, recognising the need for management support when necessary and when to escalate issues as their Account Manager
* Ability to work collaboratively within and across teams