Reporting AnalystUntil March 2023Bromley
My high-profile banking client is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join their Business Controls team in place of maternity cover, the team support all business lines within the Global Payments Organization by performing key control activities, Risk and regulatory management routines whilst ensuring a solid risk culture is maintained.In this role you will:
- Identifying and mitigating risk within the team processes as well as tracking and monitoring Open/Potential Audit issues to ensure key
- Ensuring deliverables and milestones are met
- Execution of the internal operational self-audit testing model CMS (Control Management System) performing QA testing on the processes
- Supporting and participating in both internal and external audits
- Able to effectively take an unpopular stand when necessary; encourages direct and tough debate
- Communicates, influences and negotiates both vertically and horizontally to obtain or leverage necessary resources.
- Broadly connects across all Risk types, Audit, Compliance, external stakeholders and Global Risk organization to drive execution
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.