Up to £34,000 - salary negotiable on experience (OTE £38,000)Job Reference:
Recruit UK for an IFA administrator looking to join a well-established and reputable Financial Planning company in Edgbaston.
They really focus on the quality and the service they provide their clients. They pride themselves in the excellent support they can offer their clients and recognize that each individual client needs to be given bespoke advice, tailored to them and their requirements.
This will involve completing suitability reports (predominantly around investments and pensions, with some IHT planning), cash flow modelling on Truth, complex research, utilising FE Analytics for fund research and more. This is an excellent and challenging opportunity, for a Paraplanner to join a fantastic and growing company with long-term career prospects!
This is a really interesting and varied Paraplanning role and would suit someone who is seeking a new career prospect in the industry.What's on offer?
Skills and experience required:
- Salaries are negotiable dependent on experience and skill-set
- Profit related bonus for all staff
- Flexible home and office working
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Income protection
- On-site parking
- Death in service
- Career professional development - support with study toward the Level 4 Diploma (if this is of interest to you)
- Mentoring offered from Chartered Advisers
About Recruit UK:
- You must have experience as a Paraplanner in an IFA/Wealth Management company (a minimum of 2 years is preferred)
- Ideally exposure to utilizing Intelligent Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience writing suitability reports - predominantly in investments and pensions
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Edgbaston on a Paraplanner role.Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.