I hope this advert finds you well i am currently looking for a Site Enginner for my client on a Highways project
6 Month rolling £300 - £330 inside ir35
THE ROLE FOR SITE ENGINEER
- Ensure that above and below ground level a project is undertaken in accordance with the customer's requirements for level and dimension
- A colleague at this level will take responsibility for delivering specific tasks, goals and objectives. They will work under direction but will be able to work without day to day support. They are expected to work proactively and deliver defined tasks to an industry standard.
- You will manage your own tasks within the context of a project or company objective. Whilst they will take day to day decisions on their own, they will refer significant decisions.
- You are accountable for the performance of a small team.
- In operations they will manage small or medium projects and site.
- Supervise larger teams of trades of co-ordinate significant functions on a larger project.
- In commercial they will manage costs and quantities on small projects or as part of a team on a larger project.
- Sets clear and appropriate goals that consider the bigger picture
- Drives well to achieve consistent results
- Deliver a quality performance consistently
- Rational and systematic analysis of situation to enable decisions on more varied issues
- Questioning the evidence to evaluate issues
- Communicates positively with clarity and understanding
- Presents information in a structured way
- Demonstrates confidence when communicating in own subject
- Positive attitude to change when presented
- contributes to change in own area of work
- Contribute to the overall team objectives
- Understand how to be part of a team
- Regularly cooperate with team members
- Ability to take control of situations with one's sphere of influence
- Assume responsibility - organising and guiding where necessary
- Create a plan for a familiar project or process
- Interpret a plan and decide what resources are required
- Bring resources together and ensure they are efficiently deployed
- Able to call upon and manage diverse skills and methods to deliver results
- Understand the others point of view
- Make an objective and structure case with pros and cons
- Understand the need to give and take
- Understand and defend a position
- Can respond well within tested frameworks of development to identify own needs
- Use personal experience to build own skills
- Understand and interpret the drawings and specification
"VGC Personnel are acting as an employment vacancy to this business"