Senior Accountant- Flexible working - Potential for Equity Stake
A dynamic and fast expanding Internet based accountancy firm are now looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to develop a tax advisory role in Estate and IHT planning, trusts and specialist property tax matters, this is a great opportunity to join an established forward thinking firm as part of their exciting expansion plans.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background of being able to manage a portfolio of limited company clients from start to finish. The firm will develop you within the role, help supervise and train junior staff, work with the directors on offering bespoke solutions to existing and new clients and engage in practice growth plans.
Reporting directly to the directors you will undertake a wide range of general accounting duties using cloud based accounting software and will be a key member of staff. Duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation and tax computations for limited companies
- VAT returns
- Dealing with new enquiries
- Liaising directly with clients and building relationships
- Managing and training junior staff
- Ad-hoc duties including tax planning
- Research into and expanding on solutions for Estate and IHT planning and Non -resident tax matters
- Contributing to our popular blog on property tax matters and researching tax topics
Working as part of a team this is a rare opportunity to work alongside other talented accountants and be part of an exciting high growth firm with great prospects.
They offer annual profit share with an opportunity to acquire an equity stake at some point in the future.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Peter Chapman at AJ Chambers