£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Greenwell Gleeson are exclusively recruiting a Finance Manager for a successful growing manufacturing business in Birmingham. You will be responsible for the management of the accounts, ensuring all transactions are processed correctly and efficiently. You will report into the General Manager to ensure all financial processes are optimised. Take a continuous improvement approach in development of the current processes and team.
- Responsible for all finance functions in the business, including financial control
- Ownership and management of payroll
- Support and identify potential HR issues
- Ensure pension deductions processed correctly including auto-enrolment and pension queries
- Credit control including chasing debtors, providing GFC with weekly debts list with commentary and dealing with customer queries
- Monthly accounts preparation - prepayments, accruals, journals, reconciliations etc.
- Margin review and investigation into unusual sales margins or stock balances
- Setting up beneficiaries, processing payments and reconciling the bank
- Procedural review and improvement plans
- Submit VAT returns, monitor correct treatment of VAT postings
- Support development of and performance against company budgets
- Monthly P&L review with the leadership team
The ideal candidate will have payroll experience and be either qualified by experience, part qualified or qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
Greenwell Gleeson Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.To find out more about how and why Greenwell Gleeson Ltd process your personal data in line with the data protection regime please go to the privacy notice on our website www.greenwellgleeson.co.uk