Currently seeking a Senior Finance Assistant r- £30,000 - £35,000- This is working for a fantastic company. Remote working and flexible hours available. Ideally someone who can come to the office once a week.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits
- Be the key point of contact on financial and accounting matters.
- Cashflow management and forecasting.
- Ensure all AP, AR (expense & invoice processing, payment runs, petty cash, credit control, sales)
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met re. HMRC (VAT, PAYE, P11Ds, Annual Accounts)
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Manage the month-end process (bank recs, balance sheet recs).
- Ensure a clean and up-to-date intercompany function.
- Ensure accounts completeness in order to check-in with key budget holders on a monthly
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns.
- Manage the process of the outsourced statutory account preparation.
- Strong finance / bookkeeping experience
- High attention to detail, organised and methodical.
- Self-starter, independent, dependable, efficient