Successful individual will be responsible for the Financial Accounts for this large Housing Association reporting into the Head of Financial ReportingClient Details
My client is a large Housing Association based in the Midlands Description
- Ensuring timely delivery of accurate, consistent and relevant financial information for both internal and external reporting.
- Producing annual statutory accounts for all Group entities which comply with accounting standards.
- Complete the year end audit with external auditors.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are regularly reviewed and accurate.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clear for the target audience, whether financial, non-financial, external regulator or statutory auditor
- Ensure compliance and commit to process improvement and deliver change, where required, in financial controls, policies and procedures#
- Day to day management of Financial Accountants and Finance Assistants
ACMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with significant relevant experience
Strong analytical and problem solving skills and able to understand and distil complex financial data to support business decision making
Experience of financial planning in a complex business environment.Knowledge of statutory reporting and of UK and International Financial Reporting Standards.
Experience of undertaking and evaluating financial appraisals for new/existing activities or opportunities.
Experience of leading a multi-disciplinary team in a service led organisation.Good people management skills.
Good team worker with strong interpersonal skills. Able to strengthen relationships with other teams and negotiate and influenceJob Offer
£300 - £350 a day possible temp to permanent role