I am working with an amazing charitable organisation based in Cardiff who are currently recruiting within their finance team. They are looking for either a finance graduate or an AAT qualified candidate to join them as a Finance Officer.
This role can provide amazing development and career growth for anyone looking to go into their first finance role or to develop their finance career.
You will gain experience in:
- Payroll (including weekly and monthly processing, journals, analysis, and statutory deductions)
- Month end processes including processing cost appointments
- Assisting preparing audit files
- Processing journals
- Purchase and Sales ledger
- Either a finance graduate or AAT Qualified
- Wants to learn and develop in a finance team
- Is confident on IT systems including Excel
This is an amazing opportunity to join a lovely organisation who want to develop and progress their staff.
If you are interested in the role and meet the relevant criteria apply to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.