Accounts Assistant/ 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Possibility of Becoming Permanent / Central Leeds / Salary £18,000 - £20,000 Pro Rata'd + Excellent Benefits / Permanent
NC Associates are working with a market leading professional services organisation based in central Leeds to assist in recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract with a view to becoming permanent. This role will report to the Director and Finance Manager and will require you to provide cohesive support within the business across their multiple offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a career within finance who already has 12 months proven relevant work experience and who is looking to make a career move to develop themselves further. This opportunity has the definite opportunity of becoming permanent for the right individual. The responsibilities of the Legal Cashier role will include, but are not limited to:
Requirements of the Legal Cashier:
- Logging and allocating inbound payments from Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
- Making outbound supplier payments and managing the ledger
- Creating and issuing client invoices
- Advising the Director and Office Manager of overdue account invoices and debtors
- Creating monthly statement reports and managing updates
- Liaising with fee earners to enable smooth operation of the Client accounts
- Update and maintain accounts database
- General accounts admin support as and when required
What's on Offer?
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numeracy and ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to work in a busy fast paced environment with the opportunity to take on new duties as and when you are ready
- Strong IT skills and ability to learn new systems and processes
- Team player also able to work alone
- General accounts background
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing professional services organisation which offer incredible benefits, study support and further development. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Melanie Jones at NC Associates or call / .
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.