£17.57 per hour PAYE
£21.94 per hour Umbrella
3 months - possible extension
Start date ASAP
The role is finance and data office, Use of Capita EMS and Myresourses Oracle. Ideally someone whom has invoice experience and understanding IR35 if possible. A good understanding of English for both verbal and written communication. Knowledge of School funding would be an advantage and Dfe data requirements.
- Working collaboratively with schools, other education settings and practitioners to deliver the vision for children with SEND and support young people making good progress, achieving independence and employment in or near their local community.
- Management of the payment of Top Up and High Needs Funding across a range of settings and including personal budgets, ensuring education settings and other providers are paid the right High Needs Funding at the right time so that effective business relations are maintained and the provision needed to meet children's SEN is delivered.
- To support the work of the Quality Assurance and Data Manager and SEN Business Relations Manager by providing timely information and accurate financial reporting. Process, analyse and maintain all data and funding linked to schools provision and funding.
- Take responsibility for the accuracy of process to determine claims and supporting the robust maintenance of information regarding the SEN Service's financial commitments and payments made against these.
- Support the SEN Business Relations Manager by producing budget forecasts and monitoring budget in year.
- To take responsibility for maintaining and developing use of IT systems to ensure efficient use of system, accuracy of recording of financial data and budget monitoring.
- To contribute to the preparation for SEN Tribunals on occasion and as appropriate
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy