Cactus Recruit are currently hiring a Conveyancing Manager for an entrepreneurial law firm delivering a high level of service to conveyancing clients and committed to growth and expansion. Our client has grown rapidly, they are definitely not a High Street law firm: They work very closely with leading corporates, national estate agents and brands wishing to offer legal services nationally, as well as with a large number of private clients. They are a modern, unstuffy, law firm where there is a chance to make a big contribution to the development of the business.
The firm's Conveyancing Team offers a highly professional conveyancing service designed to make the process of buying or selling property efficient and stress-free for their clients. They are looking for a very experienced Conveyancer who can act as the UK Conveyancing Manager, working with their team of UK lawyers and with the overall Head of Conveyancing Operations and other key stakeholders in the business.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Have experience running a small team of conveyancers in a leading UK conveyancing firm
* Be familiar with performance metrics for conveyancers
* Be prepared to run a small caseload alongside management responsibilities
* Be a great team player and very focused on checking in with team members, especially in the context of remote working
* Be a Solicitor, Licenced Conveyancer or hold equivalent qualifications/experience
* Have good academic qualifications, ideally a law degree
* Ideally, have spent over two years in a good conveyancing firm
* Have strong communication skills, verbal and written and be able to confidently adopt new technology
* Be self-motivated and enjoy working at a fast pace in an environment that makes strong use of IT and case management systems
* Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and work methodically
* Have a pleasant, approachable, patient, and polite character
* Have initiative and be able to work well within a team environment without minute supervision
* Have the ability to recognise problems and refer these appropriately
* Have the ability to ensure that files are run in an orderly manner with minimum administrative and accounting errors
In return they offer:
* A job with excellent progression opportunities within the business
* Competitive salary, and a generous monthly bonus
* Excellent rewards for employees who consistently contribute to the company's growth
* Flexibility to work from home or from our relaxed and friendly office (subject to current Covid-19 restrictions) based in one of the best towns in the London area 9
If this Conveyancing Manager position interests you then please send across your CV to Cactus Recruit ASAP.