Finance Assistant required
for our client a leading Engineering company who specialise in the manufacturing and service of smoke control and ventilation systems whose head office is based in Petersfield. They require a Financial Administration Assistant to work within the finance department who will ideally be based in or around the Petersfield area.
The Finance Administration Assistant will ensure that large service project invoicing is accurate and up to date, and that debtor days are in line with the company target. The Financial Administration Assistant will also liaise with other members of the team to ensure that unfinished work is completed at the earliest opportunity. This role would be well suited to a candidate that has strong administration experience within a finance division, someone looking for a purely finance based role would not be suitable.Finance Assistant Position Overview
Finance Assistant Position Requirements
- The role will also consist of invoicing & applications, order bank, order entry & credit approval and general administrative tasks.
Finance Assistant Position Remuneration
- Experience with Microsoft Office - primarily Word and Excel.
- At least 3 years' experience as an administrator within a finance field.
- Be based in or around the Petersfield area
- Salary up to £21,000
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression
- Pension (employee 4% - employer 8%)
- Staff car parking facilities
- Childcare Voucher Scheme is available.
- Approved Cycle to Work scheme.
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 0800 to 1600 and Friday 0800 to 1530
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.