Mobile Service EngineerLocation: Battersea and surrounding areas - Van ProvidedTemp to PermSalary; £17.00 - 20.00 dependent on expreinceMonday - Friday 40hrs (8:00 - 17:00) Plus call out
Working for a leading facilities maintenance company based in Southwest London, looking for an Service Engineer to join their team on a new exciting contract within a prestigious site.
Duties may include;
- To ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety
- Using Building Management Systems (BMS) to enable fault finding & monitoring
- Competent to undertake first line fault finding and repairs; pipework, plumbing and basic electrical works
- Working with Communal Heating systems, HIU's and CHP Operation with an understanding of heating and hot water systems within a commercial and domestic environment
- Understand and comply with policies and procedures
- Carry out multi discipline tasks and PPMs
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Full driving licence
- C&G/ NVQ Qualification in either Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role