Info about the company
A global organisation specialising in mission critical solutions for various industries including space, aerospace, security, military, and communications are looking to engage with a Process Engineering Team Leader to provide overall leadership and guidance for a team of engineers. The company are true innovators, designing and delivering high reliability products for customers throughout the world.
Info about what the role entails
The Process Engineering Team Leader will lead and guide a team of 5 Engineers to develop the manufacturing process technologies to produce solutions for assembly and then use in security, aerospace, space, industrial, and energy sectors. Continuously looking for ways to streamline and improve the process.
Essential Requirements of the Process Engineering Team Leader
* HND or Bachelors/Masters Degree in an Engineering Discipline
* Experience in process engineering and manufacturing support or experience in taking a product from concept through to production.
* Familiarity with one or more of Semiconductor, Microelectronics, R.F and electronics.
* Leadership Skills.
Nice to Have Requirements of the Process Engineering Team Leader
* Competent in Microelectronic package assembly.
* Experience in the manufacturing process development and optimisation.
* Familiar with Clean room environments.
* Knowledge of Electronic test methodologies.
* 25 days holiday + BH
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Flexi time scheme
* Pension 6% er 3% ee
* Health cash plan
* Life assurance 4 x salary
* Discount platform - leisure, retail, travel etc
* Cycle to work
* EAP / counselling services
* Volunteering leave
If you feel you are suitable and interested in this role, APPLY NOW with an up to date CV. We also pay referral fees if you can suggest another suitable person that isn't already known to us.