Account Manager - Global Medical Devices Company - Sales - Own Car Required* Role Overview
In this vital role as a Regional Account Manager, you will ensure optimal uptake and usage of our key Cardiovascular & Osteoperosis brands within the General Medicine portfolio. This will be through a combination of clinical demand generation and local access as well as formulary, pathway and funding activities, in-line with Amgen's mission "To Serve Patients".
- You will own planning, organising and executing cross-functional activities to ensure patient access to promoted brands, to meet regional and national aims & objectives. In addition, you will also be responsible for diagnosing requirements and assuming responsibility for evaluating, developing and commercialising external opportunities and minimising threats at a regional level in line with Brand strategy. This is a true account management role.
- Degree educated, ideally in a scientific discipline.
- A proven track record of consistently high performance in a hospital sales/payor environment, preferably with Cardiovascular and/or Bone Health experience.
- Experience in selling Biologic and/or High Cost Speciality medicines preferred.
- Strong relationships with the key budget partners and/or Local Clinical Opinion Leaders.
- Experience of securing formularies within the evolving NHS and developing/enhancing treatment pathways to ensure optimal patient flow and maximise prescribing opportunities.
For more information on this position or any similar opportunities, please contact Treasa Alterskye on 0203 868 1008 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Planet Pharma is an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.