Social Media Manager - training and employability company - £28k to £32k + benefits - SE London
This is an opportunity to join an award winning company, that provides training and employability services, offering education, travel, work experience and volunteer opportunities, both in the UK and internationally. They provide personal progression towards jobseekers, international students and individuals helping them to achieve career success and enjoy rewarding life experiences.
The role of Social Media Manager, is responsible for all social media, operating across multiple platforms, profiles, and audiences. It requires strong skills in planning, writing, designing and maintaining content. Success in the role will be measured by both the building of audience scale, engagement, and lead generation. A key factor for success will be effective engagement with other stakeholders, both to source content and to encourage interaction, so a team player with an engaging personality is highly preferable.SALARY ETC:
- £28k to £32k + benefits including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, employer Pension contributions, career development opportunities, office gym discount etc.
- 9am - 5:30pm, Mon to Fri, with a paid lunch break of 1hr
- SE London
- Permanent, full-time
- Start: ASAP
- This will be hybrid, working in the office (SE London), visiting students, with the option of working 1 or 2 days from home, depending on business needs.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the education and training, travel or public sector.
- Track record in digital content creation, with working knowledge of Adobe suite or similar
- Experience in taking videos and photos for social media usage on a professional setting.
- Experience in Social Media management platforms, Agora Pulse, Facebook Business Manager or similar
- Track record in writing successfully for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience in building social media campaigns
- Experience in using a CMS platform, like Umbraco (preferable), Drupal, Worpress or similar
- Knowledge of latest SEO and SM practices
- Experience with reporting tools, like Google Analytics or similar
- Previous exposure to CRM systems
- Knowledge of html and CSS (desirable but not essential)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or humanities subject or equivale
- Commercially minded, KPI-focused and results-oriented
- Strong writing skills in English (other languages desirable but not essential)
- Good communicator with an eye for detail
- Generate content (from planning to execution) for all social profiles, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other accounts, driving channel growth and lead generation
- Generate and monitor end-customer reviews and testimonials on several channels
- Identify, build relations with, and promote the organisation through influencers and affiliates
- Monitor competitors'/partners' social media profiles
- Report on competitors' and partners' social media profiles
- Write blog posts for different organisation websites
- Assist in organising and participate in social activities with students
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends