Nigel Wright is thrilled to be supporting this holiday & leisure business in the search for a Communications & Marketing Project Manager to manage the customer communications across a 12 month period. This Communications & Marketing Manager role is a pivotal role for the business, leading a small team, to ensure all customer communication across the business is consistent, fit for purpose and on-brand.You will be an experienced communications professional, who is used to dealing with numerous stakeholders at all levels.What you will be doing:
What you'll need to demonstrate:
- Oversee the production of all communications material.
- Plan and manage an annual calendar of on brand, clear, consistent messaging that informs, engages and drives value and advocacy across the customer journey.
- Attend regular meetings with the wider teams to gain a deeper understanding of the full product.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Teams to identify upcoming activity requiring communications and develop product branding across all channels.
- Ensure business objectives are supported through effective communications campaigns and manage the communication budget lines with direction from the Director
- Project manage campaign activity across multiple communication channels and track and analyse campaign activity to refine future plans.
- Brief, manage and liaise with external design and production agencies to ensure campaigns are produced and executed successfully, within timescales and within budget.
- You are an experienced communications operator and are passionate about delivering messages in a way that makes a real impact.
- You are highly collaborative and used to working across multi-functional teams.
- You have experience of campaign management across a multichannel environment.
- You are confident in working alongside external agencies.
- You have experience of managing a team to achieve the required results.
- You are a skilled copywriter and proof reader.