This is an amazing opportunity to work with an FMCG company as a Junior Brand Manager.
As a Junior Brand Manager your duties would include:
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager
- Propose, execute and evaluate the annual marketing strategies, including digital marketing, media planning, social media, trade marketing and PR for responsible brands
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
- Launch and manage a new social media account to adhere to KPIs
- Manage UK brand websites to ensure contents are always up to date, relevant and engaging to consumers, driving consideration to purchase
- Develop presentations and present to key retailer partners
- Regular analysis of market data, competitions, and industry/consumer trends.
- Support the wider Marketing team and other departments or management teams.
You must be/have:
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail, strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Confident, self-motivated, flexible and willing to learn new skills
- Able to think logically, accurately and pro-actively
Think this is the right role for you? Apply now!