Lit Fibre is a new, innovative ISP dedicated to bringing full fibre broadband to residents across the UK. Founded by a passionate team with over 25 years' experience building FTTP networks, we are striving to deliver our 10 Gigabit-capable network to homes across the nation, backed by unprecedented levels of customer support.
Ambitious and fast-paced, we believe the success of our business lies firmly with the talent of our people. That's why we've developed a fun and collaborative culture in which you can thrive, encouraging our teams to be curious and challenging the impossible.
We seek a Community Engagement Manager to join our fast-growing Marketing team. This is a brand new role, allowing the person to really drive and own the community communications piece and have a true impact. We need someone passionate about creating authentic interactions with local communities, a person who will represent our brand as we spread the word about full fibre broadband and the benefits it can bring to residents.What does the role involve?
We're looking for people with the following skills:
- Develop and execute outreach strategies to build communities online and offline
- Identify opportunities for authentic community engagement
- Be reactive to enquiries within online communities and respond to comments across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, online review sites and online forums while adopting our tone of voice
- Measure and report on community sentiment and growth
- Identify and engage with potential brand ambassadors within our towns
- Represent Lit Fibre at community events and identify opportunities to raise awareness locally
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing team and Customer Support to ensure messaging is aligned across channels & identify new opportunities to increase brand awareness
- Feedback any community concerns/opportunities to repurpose user-generated content to the wider Marketing team
****Please note that the role will cover an area in the East of England and the person in post will be required to travel to communities in their region****
- Experience managing online communities across forums and social media.
- Confidence in engaging with broad spectrum of people within communities to gain trust and drive brand awareness.
- Experience developing reports to measure community growth.
- Demonstrable ability to identify and foster communities.
- Experience using Salesforce is desired but not essential.
We offer a competitive package, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health insurance and much more!
Please send over your CV if you would like to find out more information.