Daughters of Sailors is working with Savanta to recruit an Associate Director for their Analytics team.
Savanta is one of the fastest growing agencies in market research with teams in the UK, Americas, and APAC. With technology at the heart of their business, they inform and inspire clients to Make Better Decisions through powerful data, high impact consulting, and bespoke solutions. Their market-leading products and specialist teams in sector, methodology, and audience (e.g. students, and high net worth individuals), help clients ranging from global giants to locally loved brands, government bodies, and non-profits.
A part of ambitious growth plans, they are currently seeking to hire an experienced Statistician / Analytics AD to join their UK team.
About the Role
This position plays a critical role in delivering high-quality advanced data analytics. With exposure to all core functions within analytics, the role offers excellent scope for career development and progression.
As an Associate Director at Savanta, expect to:
· Use statistical techniques in order to analyse and interpret market research data and customer data
· Analyse and interpret information to make recommendations on trends and issues
· Brainstorm on client briefs and write about recommended methods in proposals
· Translate analytical findings to various audiences from internal to external stakeholders
· Identify and lead with commercial opportunities involving analytics
· Lead in methodology development and application to various projects
· Several years of experience of analysis in an agency environment
· Advanced knowledge of SPSS/R/Sawtooth
· Experience in a client facing role, including writing and winning proposals
· Experience using customer and transactional data as well as survey data
· Ability to creatively develop analytical solutions for non-standard problems
For this role, we are looking for a data enthusiast who will enable and drive the discovery of information hidden in vast amounts of valuable data that can help clients make better decisions and deliver even better products and services.
And in return, Savanta offers:
· Salary range: £50,000+
· Unlimited annual leave
· Health & wellbeing package (gym membership, private medical insurance, etc.)
· Financial health (pension, life assurance, etc.)
· Flexible working practices
· Hybrid working
Why Join Us
With 450 employees globally, and offices in the UK, US, Canada and India, Savanta has ambitious growth plans. Savanta offers the benefits of scale, whilst their specialist teams make life at Savanta feel more like working at a smaller agency. Thier client portfolio includes some of the world's best known brands, including Google, LEGO, Unilever, HSBC, Sainsbury's, ITV, Pandora, Wagamama, The Cabinet Office, Formula 1, Sport England, and Heineken.
Part of the vibrant Next 15 Communications Group, Savanta has an entrepreneurial company culture that actively recognises and values its people and offers unrivalled scope for career development.
Savanta is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and continuously strives to be an employer of choice. Our people are our greatest asset - we value workplace diversity and inclusion, oppose all forms of unlawful discrimination, and welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates of all backgrounds.