SEN Teacher - Maidenhead - September 2022
We are currently working with a fantastic Special Needs School in Maidenhead, looking for an SEN teacher for September 2022.
The school is also looking to consider subject specialists from a mainstream background.Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in teaching children with special educational needs, particularly with Autism, complex needs, and SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties).
- Ideally previous SEN Teacher experience in a Special Needs school.
- Due to the nature of the students, a patient, caring and compassionate approach is needed.
- We are looking for newly qualified teachers or those with more experience.
- Qualified teachers with an interest in moving into SEN are also encouraged to apply.
- Working as an SEN Teacher will require flexibility and adaptability
About Engage Education
- Recent experience and a genuine passion for teaching students with special educational needs are desirable.
- Ideally, you will have experience using PECS and Makaton.
- All applicants will need to hold a current enhanced DBS and be fully compliant to work in the UK.
- To apply for a teaching position holding UK QTS is essential. We can also consider those with QTLS.
Engage Education is an award-winning education recruitment company with many opportunities for SEN teachers to work on a day-to-day basis or for those looking for long-term or permanent positions.
This role will enable you to work in a variety of your local SEN and mainstream schools so you can expect short journey times and the opportunity to build rapport and strong working relationships. We are always seeking SEN Teacher and other SEND staff.
Engage Education works exclusively with a number of schools in London and we have received an increase in the need for SEN teaching staff.Salary and Benefits
Competitive daily rates. A designated consultant to guide you through the entire employment process, from applying to preparing for the interview and settling into your new role. Engage Education pay in line with AWR, entitling you to the full benefits of a permanent employee. Being represented by Engage Education you will be assigned to one dedicated consultant, and have full access to social events put on by Engage throughout the year and ongoing CPD. Engage Education has been awarded 'Recruitment Service of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2015' at the Education Investor Awards.