Permanent - Full Time
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Our client who is based at Birmingham Business Park (near to the NEC and Birmingham International Railway Station): is looking to recruit a Compliance Officer l
The role .
• Complete scheduled ISO14001 and ISO9001 internal audits within the business
• Conduct internal business process audits across the company
• Identify areas of non-compliance within the businesses pre-defined procedures
• Completion of detailed audit reports, risk analysis, NCRs, root cause and CAPA as part of continual Improvement
• Complete SOP reviews and writing of new procedures as required
• Coordinate and control RFI and RFQs that come into the business
• Understand and complete Health & Safety and AEO security compliance aspects for the business as directed by the Quality and Safety Assurance manager.
• Assist with the management and Control of Contractors that visit the premises
• Deputise for Quality and Safety Assurance manager
• Coordinate, analyse & evaluate all new supplier questionnaires that come into the business.
• Promote and present ISO awareness training to all staff and new employees
• Involvement in ongoing internal projects within the company as defined by line and Senior Management
• Run and analyse statistical data as required
• Use of the company systems M/F, Cargowise, MVT, MIKI, and Interactive reports
• Hold ISO Internal Auditor certification for 9001/14001 and fully understand and be conversant with all aspects of ISO9001, 14001 standards
• ISO experience/background knowledge and auditing skills
• A proven ability for attention to detail
• Verbal communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organisation. Confident at delivering feedback.
• Written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
• Confident skills and ability in Presenting and public speaking
• Experience in use of Microsoft Office (excel, Word, Power point)
• Excellent administrative skills
• Analytical with data and able to report back fact based recommendation
• High level of integrity
• Determination and drive for excellent results, solution oriented
• Highly organised and able to prioritise their time and workload in a busy environment to meet goals, objectives and specific time frames.
• Diligent and conscientious
• Team player/commitment to group goals
• Proactive and enthusiastic
• Able to use own initiative
• Innovative in ideas
This is an outline Job Description and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake other duties as directed