What's that? You're the next big SEO Star, you are currently looking for an SEO Account Manager job at an award-winning media agency in the heart of Manchester City Centre and you've not applied for this role yet...what are you waiting for? APPLY, APPLY, APPLY!
Our client is one of the UK's largest media agencies and they are on the hunt for a SEO Account Manager. Having already proved to the market that they are leading digital media trends, they would be an amazing agency for you to join and become part of a large and supportive team.
The SEO Account Manager's role is the operational lead on their accounts, responsible for the smooth day-to-day delivery of high quality SEO work, and to deliver world-class client service creating strong relationships with our client's brands.
Oh! How I could I forget? They also provide some amazing perks, including free gym, private healthcare, membership to The Dining Club, cycle to work scheme, Retail Card, flexible working, amongst other things!Key Responsibilities:
- Main day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Have a deep understanding of the client's business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Responsible for setting up, preparing and the delivery of regular client status meetings and reports.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of client SEO work such as on-site, technical audits, and reporting
- Work closely with the Account Director to understand and proactively
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of enterprise SEO suites such as Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise is preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Up-to date knowledge of the latest search engine algorithm updates
- Strong working knowledge in analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel.
- Articulate and confident in presenting SEO work to client stakeholders
- Passion for outstanding client service.
- Strong presentation skills and project management skills.
- Desired experience/skills but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language (European) skills are also desirable.
Apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.