Our client has commissioned us to find them a high calibre Audit Manager as a result of the continued growth within their audit division. Throughout the last 12 months, they won an abundance of new business and they are dedicated to providing excellent service to clients.Role and responsibilities will not be limited to but will typically include;
- Working closely with the audit partner in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across a wide range of sectors including Leisure and Hospitality, Property and Retail.
- You will be expected to support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high-level sales and marketing activity.
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with up to 9 staff members per team and you will be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
This role offers career progression for driven candidates and the opportunity to develop your professional and management skills. Working alongside other experienced audit professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first-class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career.To be considered for this role you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified with 4-6 years of external audit experience within public practice.
- Must have practical experience of working with IFRS.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Have experience in managing more junior staff.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.