Job Role - Nursery Practitioner
Start Date - September 2022
Location - Colchester
Rate of Pay - £6.50 - £9.99
Are you a Nursery Practitioner looking to join a friendly and welcoming setting? Do you want to work in a nursery that promotes a fun and engaging place to learn? Are you eager to support and make a change? If so, apply today to avoid missing out!
TeacherActive are looking for a Nursery Practitioner to work in one of our Nurseries in Colchester, Essex. The nursery is easily commutable from Braintree, Chelmsford and Witham. The nursery creates a safe, stimulating atmosphere in which the children are happy to grow, develop and learn.
In addition, the Nursery offers:
- Opportunities for progression and training
- Strong relationships with both staff and parents
- A supportive management team
The ideal Nursery Practitioner should have the following:
- Level 3 in Early Years and Childcare or equivalent
- Knowledge and Understanding of EYFS
- Grade C or above in English and Maths
TeacherActive also offer the following in return to the suitable candidate:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you every step of the way
- We will advise and offer you courses, resources and training opportunities that arise
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
- All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash
If you are interested in this Nursery Practitioner position, please call Jenna Burns on (phone number removed) or send your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services