Do you have experience of working in higher education? Are you skilled at administrative tasks, with a proven track record of meeting targets? If this sounds like you then the this role may be for you!
A prestigious University in the City of London are hiring for an admissions officer to join their team temporarily during this busy time. Due to come to a close at the end of August this role is ideal for anyone looking for fast-paced temp work over summer.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Inputting admissions decisions into the relevant systems and notifying applicants of these decisions
- Being the main point of contact for Admissions enquiries via email, live chat and telephone
- Identifying where additional information may be required and informing the relevant team/applicant
- To assist the Admissions team in conducting outbound activities to ensure all applicants have correct documents to move on to an outcome stage
- Experience of working in a higher education institution
- (Desirable) Have experience of working within the main clearing houses or University administration
- Excellent time management skills with a particular importance on working to targets
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now! Or contact Shanna Ellis at Bury Street Business Support.