Operational Resilience Manager, Remote. £45k-£60k plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Synchronicity Compliance are working with a Global Insurance Business who are looking for an Operational Resilience Manager to primarily be responsible for the Operational Resilience framework including ongoing implementation and opportunities for enhancement.Great opportunity to develop into a more senior role as this team grows. Fully remote with some occasional travel.The role:
- Monitoring output of the framework including calibration with relevant partners;
- Maintaining and reviewing appropriate tolerances with senior leadership;
- Monitoring overall adherence to the tolerances set for Operational Resilience and service delivery, taking appropriate action to rectify issues and to report on any significant departure from the set tolerances;
- Working with Enterprise Risk Management committees on planning exercises;
- Carrying out risk assessments and leading decision making on controls;
- Contributing to the appropriate implementation of other governance activities as required.
- Must have good knowledge of FCA Operational Resilience regulations essential;
- Commercial understanding of business and the insurance market;
- Experience of a working in a risk and control environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including report writing and presentations;
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to operate in a matrix management environment;
- Working knowledge of broad FCA regulation relating to the general insurance market;
- Able to work with and influence others and where appropriate motivate and encourage others to achieve success.
For further information about this and many other great opportunities in Compliance
, contact Andrew Stark
at Synchronicity Compliance