My client, a professional accounting firm in Thame is looking for a Senior Accounting Manager.
The role of the Senior Accounting Manager will be to take:
* A leading role in caring for a portfolio of clients and managing a range of advisory and compliance services.
* Preparation of company and sole-trader accounts, based usually on cloud accounting records.
* Preparation of tax returns, including capital allowances and research and development.
* Generic business advisory support to client companies.
To be successful in this Senior Accountant role you will have:
* At least one-year post-qualification experience in a professional practice.
* A depth of knowledge and experience in cloud accounting systems, including Xero and QuickBooks.
* Aptitude to understand commercial aspects of client businesses, to identify Key Performance Indicators and develop management information to track performance.
* Have confidence to interact with clients and hold strong communication skills.
* Be able to work to deadlines.
* Knowledge of Digita practice software desirable but not essential.
* The role is based in Thame and is envisaged as mainly office based.
Travel to client premises, mainly in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire will be required.
Some home working is possible for part of the work.