Role Title Finance Manager
Type Temp to Perm
Pay Rate £18.75 per hour | Mon-Fri 9-5
Direct Reports This role has 2 direct reports
Adecco are looking for a Finance Manager for a great opportunity in Cardiff.
Your job will be to oversee end-to-end finance operations, making sure they are delivered in line with business requirements.Key Responsibilities
- Managing and developing 2 Finance Assistants
- Providing advice on invoice and payment queries
- Managing the processing of daily transactions, refunds, and client account debits.
- Compiling data and providing analysis for audits, exercises, and to support business cases.
- Resolving internal and external stakeholder and customer queries.
- Reporting financial information to all our stakeholders.
- Monitoring spends; ensuring value for money and maintaining a robust level of financial governance, ensuring invoices are paid in a timely and efficient way.
- Managing the budget by reconciling and delivering detailed internal and external financial reports.
- Understanding of financial management and control and is confident in completing a range of financial transactions.
- Proactive in seeking resolutions and can resolve issues that arise through their quick thinking.
- Excellent numerical skills - working with precision and accuracy is key.
- Good attention to detail and take pride in producing work to a high standard
- Exceptional communication skills are required for this role. Able to express ideas and instructions confidently and concisely with colleagues at all levels.
- Represents the company with a professional and clear approach, ensuring key messages are delivered to both internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Proven IT skills are essential, in particular Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Great opportunity in Cardiff. Get in touch with Adecco Cardiff to find out more!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.