Leading High Street Fashion retailer are seeking a Merchandising Director to join their expanding business.As Merchandising Director, you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of effective stock management and management of the team resources
- Ensuring KPIs are achieved and costs are in line with budget & Supply Chain plans
- Producing category sales and margin forecasts
- Liaising with external suppliers and the Trading team
- Proposing and agreeing OTB
- Improving stock turnover for the whole business
- Manage a varied team to deliver results
Too be successful, you should be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- From a Merchandising background with experience gained at a blue chip Fashion or General Merchandise retailer
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of successful leadership and meeting KPI's
As the Merch Director, you will receive a generous salary and excellent benefits as well as a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company .
If you have the drive, experience and ambition to play a key role in the progress of a major high street retailer, please apply today with an up to date CV.